Updated: May 16, 2019
You are almost to the big day! You are prepping and planning every little detail. The biggest mistake a lot of girl's I see make is they don't take the time to prep their skin. Tired, dull skin is something that you don't want to see in your wedding pictures! Try and pamper your body and skin prior to the big day because we all know how many photos are going to be taken during #weddingweek!
1. Get a massage to help alleviate any stress and tension in your back and shoulders.
2. Get regular facials at least 6 months prior to the week of your event, They will help start to clear your skin out and exfoliate any dead skin.
3. Get a good skin care regimen going- I recently started using Rodan and Fields and have seen a tremendous difference since I started using it!
4. Drink lots of water, we all need to do it no matter what- However, your skin will thank you!
5. Stop using harsh chemicals and peels on your skin.
6. Be cautious of injectables (Botox, lip filler. etc.) They can cause a reaction and that is the last thing you want to deal with.
7. Tone it down on the drinking! I know we all want to party and celebrate but your skin will show when you have had a few too many beverages!
8. Get those pearly whites brighter! Check in with your dentist about some whitening trays, they can be more cost effective then doing drugstore whitening strips.
9. Spray tans are AMAZING! Even if you are pale to deep skin, you can even out the skin tone or add a subtle glow! You also look a little healthier with a tan ( so crazy right!) Always do a trial run with the spray tan if you are hesitant.
10. Stay fresh on those pedicures and manicures! no one wants to see chipped or undone nails in photos.
11. Get regular haircuts and treatments to keep those hairs tamed!
12. Remember to breathe and enjoy it all. Stressing out can cause so many unwanted issues.